Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Cards!


I had inspiration for this top card, but I got really carried away with making it my own. The original was beautiful, but I really liked adding just a little bit more to it.


This also was some inspiration. You may have seen cards like this already. I have just added a few little touches of my own and made it look a bit more busy then most I've seen.


I may have made just one or two changes to this one. I really liked the original the way it was and wanted to see if I could make it too. I used a different embossing folder (Cuttlebug Embossing Folder).


This was a Rachael original. I did have inspiration, but completely took it in a different direction and I think it turned out pretty good.






This is very similar to the inspiration card that I found. I found different ribbon that I liked a little more then the original.

This is my own creation and so much fun putting the little touches on this one. It's a nice Male birthday card. I need to make more male cards and have actually gotten requests to make some more custom cards such as off the wall things like "Happy Divorce", "Congratulations loosing #lbs) and so on. I suppose I'll make a card pack of 6 and put them up for sale!!





I got a card order to make some Happy Birthday from All kind of cards. That was fun. I found some really great pictures I could use from one of my art software cd's.










No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to hear your feedback and let us know if we can improve on anything!