Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Down Time...

I've been focusing on making cards as gifts lately and now I am back in biz mode.  I'll be posting 6 or more new cards soon. Here are a few that I recently made as a 4 pack gift set.


This was SUPER easy to pull together. Sometimes the simple cards turn out to be the prettiest.

Very Simple layout, however, after I posted this picture I realized that I needed to fix that bow and then I forgot to re-take the photo so I'm stuck with this one. (Sorry)


You can click on the photo above to get a better look at the embossed look I gave this card. It's hard to see the texture when the picture is this small.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! They are all seriously so cute and creative! We're so glad you linked up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" We loved having you! Please come back next Saturday and share more of your great ideas! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear your feedback and let us know if we can improve on anything!